Department for International Cooperation and Internationalization
Telephone/Fax: +7 495 708 3641
MSLU's International Cooperation Centre coordinates the University's relations with partner universities in other countries.
MSLU's International Cooperation Centre
- conducts negotiations and prepares partnership agreements;
- maintains and develops contacts with international governmental and non-governmental organisations and universities;
- organises international academic conferences and seminars at MSLU and partner universities;
- promotes MSLU's participation in conferences and symposiums in universities abroad, including universities of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, and in international organisations;
- assists in the work of MSLU language and culture centres of the CIS countries;
- arranges visits from and lectures by prominent intellectuals and academics from the CIS countries;
- sponsors competitions, pageants and other events devoted to the languages, cultures and history of the CIS countries;
- supports the implementation of MSLU's international projects;
- organises academic exchanges between MSLU faculty and partner universities;
- supports international student exchanges and internships between MSLU and partner universities, and MSLU student internships and work experience periods in Russian governmental agencies;
- provides visa and temporary residency support to foreign nationals arriving at MSLU as students, exchange students or researchers;
- organises study, research and teaching visits in MSLU of foreign undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students and lecturers.